Welcome to North Portland Bike Works!
North Portland Bike Works is a non-profit community bike shop. We offer new & used bikes, parts and accessories and operate a full-service repair shop. We also host workshops designed for people to learn how to fix and maintain their own bikes in a non-intimidating environment. We specialize in commuter bikes & parts at accessible prices.
Our community bike night continues once a month,
the second Tuesday of every month 6-8pm
"Since 2002, we have been focusing our attention on commuting and teaching people how to work on their bikes."
North Portland Bike Works Programs
- The second Tuesday of every month, BikeWorks hosts a Community Repair Night. The Repair Night is an open workshop where you can use our space, tools, and knowledge to help you work on your own bike.
- The Repair Night starts at 6:15 and runs til 8:30. There will be a mechanic available to help you with your project if need be.
- Community Repair Night is a sliding-scale, donation based workshop. Donate what you can to help us cover costs and keep the workshop going.
Community Repair Night
- Every Wednesday from 6:15 – 8:00 BikeWorks hosts Women & Trans Night (WTN). The night is an open workshop for women and trans-gendered adults to work on their own bicycles.
- We recommend picking one project you’d like to work on and there will be a mechanic available to help you. You are also able to buy parts and accessories if needed to help you with your repair.
- WTN is a sliding-scale, donation based workshop. Donate what you can to help us cover costs and keep the workshop going.